A narrative essay is a popular assignment many students get, but it can’t be called a hard one for sure. No doubt, often narrative essays bring a lot of pleasure when you are working on them. Even if you are not a writer, still trying to write about different narrative essay ideas can be a fun experience.
But in order to write a good narrative essay, you should come with a great topic. In this article, the most interesting narrative essay topics are gathered to help you find the topic you will like the most. Read the article to choose the one!
Top 10 personal narrative essay ideas
Writing a personal narrative essay can help you find out a lot about your own personality. Find more interesting ideas here:
- Describe your most dangerous experience and which feelings did you have when it happened to you.
- What is the worst conflict with another person that you had? How did you solve the problem?
- What is your first journey? How did it make you feel and where did you go?
- Talk about the time when you had a fear and fought it. What did you do to overcome your fears?
- Describe a time when you and another person misunderstood each other and because of that both you ended up in a funny situation.
- Did you ever help someone else and how?
- Do you have pets? If yes, describe a special memory with them.
- What is your most embarrassing experience? How did you handle it?
- Which situation happened to you that your mind about something?
- Did you ever face discrimination and if yes, how did you deal with it?
Top 10 narrative essay ideas for college
These are some good ideas for students who study in college. Of course, you can use these topics even if you are not a college student:
- What is your biggest achievement outside of college?
- How often do you use social media and how does it influence your life?
- What is the hardest assignment you got and how did you do it?
- Who was your first friend in college and how did you meet?
- Which subject is your favorite and why?
- Is there a professor you really appreciate in college and why?
- Do you like studying in college and why?
- How did you choose your major in college and did something influence your choice?
- Do you like reading books? How do you combine reading and studying?
- How do you manage your time in college? Did you ever feel like you don’t have enough time?
Write the best narrative essay
Such kind of paper as a narrative essay will allow you to learn more about yourself and share your personality with others. Don’t be afraid to share something personal on the paper if you feel like you are ready. To be a good writer you have to be honest with your readers, and nothing else is required.